Available Features / Technical Specifications, Based on MS2/E Firmware Version 3.2.1 or later
- OEM ECU Connector to plug right into the factory harness!
- Speed Density, Alpha-N and Hybrid Alpha-N (both SD and A-N algorithms hybridized) Supported
- Onboard 2.5 bar MAP sensor
- 2 Ignition Inputs (for dual wheel ignitions)
- 4 Spark Outputs (Up to 4 Cylinder Coil On Plug, up to 8 Cylinder Wasted Spark)
- Natively support two fuel outputs for batch or bank-to-bank fueling. Optional 4 cyl sequential, added cost involved.
- Rotary Ignition Support
- Enhanced Acceleration Enrichment (EAE)
- Boost Control
- Knock Control
- Launch Control
- Flat Shift
- Tachometer Output
- Fully Adjustable Rev Limiter
- Table Switching
- 4 General Purpose Outputs
- 4 General Purpose Inputs (2 analog, 2 digital)
- Support for Flex Fuel
- Optional Realtime Baro Correction
- Closed Loop O2 Correction
- Plenty of Proto Area, add your own customizations!
- There’s more than we could list here– click this link to view the full feature list of MS2/E.
- Also- you can click this link for the official DIYPNP Product Page Feature List which includes the above list plus a hardware level feature list (that tells you not just what you can do, but what hardware is available to do it) https://www.diyautotune.com/support/tech/hardware/diypnp/available-models/#N76
ALL applications which use a Denso 76 Pin ECU plug can be made to order. We also create custom pigtails for factory harness pinout changes such as Toyota MAF/AFM to Boost/IAT adapter. This adapter allows the customer to simply plug the adapter into their factory maf plug and plug the boost solenoid and intake air temperature senor into the adapter harness. No cutting of the factory harness.
Boost control solenoid sold separately here!